Concerning Renewals, Payment of invoices, Early Renewals, or New Sign-ups:
- If you just registered on this site, you will need to sign-up using this link to get started (All first-time online renewals)–sign-up fee may be required, otherwise see the links below for your existing account status (including orders and your existing subscription and options to renew).
How do existing customers renew?
- Ready to renew now? Click the ‘Renew Now’ button on your current subscription shown at this link. (for both on-time or early renewal)
- Looking to pay a renewal invoice? Click here, then click ‘Pay’ button on your most recent order to checkout and pay.) (may be used for on-time or expired subscription renewals)
TIPS: If any of the following are true, please call our number for Sales Assistance (we may need to reset your order to ‘Pending Payment’ so you can pay it online):
1. your renewal order is ‘On Hold’ and you cannot see how to pay it.
2. you receive an error when clicking on the ‘Pay’ button on an order
3. you cannot add a Subscription to your cart after using the links above
Tip concerning Subscription Cancellations: If you think you made an ordering mistake, please don’t just cancel everything! (We do not automatically bill your Card by default, and we do not offer refunds for subscription purchases. If you selected automatic recurring billing on your subscription, you may review that setting on the ‘My Subscription’ link on this page. You may change it as-needed. Cancelling a subscription only prevents you from receiving your next renewal invoice.) If you intend to continue using your CROSS Library subscription, cancelling only serves to make things more difficult to fix! If you think you made a mistake or you have questions on how to resolve a situation, please call for Sales Assistance. We’re always happy to help!