Showing all 5 results
This Circulation Label is a legacy alternative to Label Set printing and is used when printing the following in CROSS Library:
1. Pocket Labels
2. Borrower’s Card Labels
3. Large Spine Labels
Label Size: 1″H x 2-5/8″W
High-quality, Acid-Free, archival-safe data processing paper stock ensures sharp images without feathering or bleeding
pH-neutral, pressure-sensitive permanent acrylic adhesive withstands high temperatures without oozing
Feeds easily through laser or inkjet printers
Includes 100- 11″H x 8-1/2″W sheets
30 labels per sheet
Normally, you would want to be printing Label Sets on this stock.
Book platelets with border, good for presentation items both for hand-written or printed use.
- Use an inkjet or laser printer to create custom book plates that acknowledge donations or to identify special collections
- Smaller sized platelets fit into paperbacks, media cases or tradebooks of all sizes
- Information can be added and formatted using Avery label template 5163
- Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Designs and borders are printed in black ink on white 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheets
- Each platelet measures 2″H x 4″W
- 100 platelets per package: 10 platelets/sheet, 10 sheets/package
Elegant bookplates, good for presentation items both for hand-written or printed use.
Style: Decorative Border (Preprinted Design) — 6 per sheet
Bookplate Size: 4″H x 3-5/16″W
Quantity/Pkg: 150 Bookplates/Pkg (25 Sheets/Pkg)
Regular Spine Label – 1″ H x 1 1/2″ W (5000 labels)
These spine labels are good value when not needing to print circulation labels.